I shot these this morning for a banner ad on heebmagazine.com. The shirt says 'WHAT WOULD BARBARA DO? Mucho fun :) You can see the web ad here.
June 21, 2009
Last year for father's day I decided to scan some of my grandma's most popular dessert recipes cards and make cookbook for my dad. This year I chose to bake one of my dad's favorite treats, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. After I got done baking them, they were so delicious looking I couldn't resist shooting them! So here they are, unfortunately the cookies won't be arriving in LA in time for Father's day, but until then my dad can do a little drooling over what will be arriving on his doorstep this week. (UPS said they should be there on Wednesday dad. )
As for my shooting notes, I shot these at 11:30pm in my tiny little kitchen with only my on-camera flash and some wall bounce. I am super pleased with the outcome! I never shoot food this way, usually I use a back key and frontal fill, or a window with a fill card. But in a pinch, I think this is a great technique.
Happy Father's Day!!
Posted by Katie Osgood at 6/21/2009
June 14, 2009
I shot this back in Febuary, but I didn't have my blog then, so I thought I would throw it up here. To see more stuff from TONY, just click here. The last shot is from the party that followed the release of the issue. The previous cover shot of Judah Freelander isn't my shot, I just shot a large percentage of the surrounding images.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 6/14/2009
June 13, 2009
June 7, 2009
In the previous post I talked about my trip to Ohio with my mother to visit the place she called home from ages 10-13. Above are images from the house she spent those years in, two other images, (the sand bag and Army men) are from what used to be an administration building on the arsenal.
The house is located on what is now, a National Guard training facility outside the town of Ravenna Ohio. We got in touch with Ltc. Meade who was kind enough to take us on a personal guided tour of what used to be an active military arsenal. All of the homes that make up my mom's former neighborhood, are now used for urban warfare training, which is partly what made photographing this portion of the 'revisit' so interesting. This was one of my first experiences ever being on military land.
The portrait is of Mrs Rogers, who lived across the street from my mom during the years she lived there.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 6/07/2009
- Katie Osgood
- Brooklyn, NY
- Welcome to my blog! Here you will find a potpourri of images from my personal and professional life. It should be said, I rarely turn down an opportunity to shoot whether it be a wedding or just a good idea for a portrait for a friend or colleague. On planned photo adventures I most likely have my 5D at my side rockin' my 50mm lens (my fav!), but at the very least I've always got my trusty iPhone with it's arsenal of apps (who says you need 21 mega-pixels to make great images?!). So please, scroll and click around. I hope you enjoy looking at my images as much I as I enjoy making them! If you'd like to contact me about a wedding or event, or if you'd just like to say hi, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com. Thanks!
CHECK 'EM OUT 'CAUSE THEY ROCK
- Kelly Michael Sherman
- Borradori Studio
- Jen O'Sullivan Wedding Photography
- Zack Herrera Photography
- Konrad Brattke
- Bobby Diba Photography
- Jonathan Henry
- Rob Cerrato Graphic Design
- Jesse Merrell
- Brian Walsh Motion Graphics
- Debra Morrison Wedding Photography
- Meghan Mcgarry Photography
- Gretchen Easton Photography
- Ann Mitchell Photography
- Heather East Photography
- Pete Thompson Photo
- Revolater Motion Graphics & Design
- Matthew Hanlon Photography
- Samuel Rhodes
About This Blog
Thanks for visiting my blog. Brooklyn Wedding photography, New York, Wedding Photography, Los Angeles Wedding Photography, San Francisco wedding Photography, Bay Area wedding photographers, Brooklyn wedding photographer, williamsburg wedding photographer, 11211 wedding photography, Dumbo wedding photography, Southern California wedding photography, Nor cal wedding, Redlands Wedding photographer, Yucaipa Wedding photographer, Pasadena Wedding photographer, Orange County wedding photographer, Kings county wedding Photography, fine art weddings, creative wedding photographer, best wedding photography, Portland wedding photography,