I shot some promo pics for a comedy trio who are producing, writing, directing, and acting in a YouTube series call Broad City. You can see the episodes here. It was a fun shoot, this is just one of the many shots that I love. :)
March 23, 2010
This past weekend my grandfather came to New York to visit his two sisters Dot and Marge. My grandfather grew and it was clear to see how ticketed he was to be back in Brooklyn after so many years. I went along with him and my mom to go visit my two great Aunts whom, until this last weekend, had never met. I photographed the whole reunion. This is just one shots from the two day expedition. The rest of the images will be posted in the new "story" section on my website in a couple of weeks.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 3/23/2010
March 9, 2010
I snapped these images this afternoon after an unsuccessful walk around town to all of my neighborhood bikes shops, to still arrive empty handed. One of these days, I will bring home a new baby bike. Soon.
The highlight of the day, literally, was the lucky moment I walked through my front door only to find sunlight flowing through the windows. The light was so orange and bright, I looked to see if the incandescent lights were on. They weren't. . The sunlight filled the whole apartment for about 5-10min. I took some shots with the 5D but I couldn't resist the look that my iPhone can capture. The camera itself is lousy but with any decent application you can make something out of, what might be, seemingly nothing.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 3/09/2010
- Katie Osgood
- Brooklyn, NY
- Welcome to my blog! Here you will find a potpourri of images from my personal and professional life. It should be said, I rarely turn down an opportunity to shoot whether it be a wedding or just a good idea for a portrait for a friend or colleague. On planned photo adventures I most likely have my 5D at my side rockin' my 50mm lens (my fav!), but at the very least I've always got my trusty iPhone with it's arsenal of apps (who says you need 21 mega-pixels to make great images?!). So please, scroll and click around. I hope you enjoy looking at my images as much I as I enjoy making them! If you'd like to contact me about a wedding or event, or if you'd just like to say hi, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com. Thanks!
CHECK 'EM OUT 'CAUSE THEY ROCK
- Kelly Michael Sherman
- Borradori Studio
- Jen O'Sullivan Wedding Photography
- Zack Herrera Photography
- Konrad Brattke
- Bobby Diba Photography
- Jonathan Henry
- Rob Cerrato Graphic Design
- Jesse Merrell
- Brian Walsh Motion Graphics
- Debra Morrison Wedding Photography
- Meghan Mcgarry Photography
- Gretchen Easton Photography
- Ann Mitchell Photography
- Heather East Photography
- Pete Thompson Photo
- Revolater Motion Graphics & Design
- Matthew Hanlon Photography
- Samuel Rhodes
About This Blog
Thanks for visiting my blog. Brooklyn Wedding photography, New York, Wedding Photography, Los Angeles Wedding Photography, San Francisco wedding Photography, Bay Area wedding photographers, Brooklyn wedding photographer, williamsburg wedding photographer, 11211 wedding photography, Dumbo wedding photography, Southern California wedding photography, Nor cal wedding, Redlands Wedding photographer, Yucaipa Wedding photographer, Pasadena Wedding photographer, Orange County wedding photographer, Kings county wedding Photography, fine art weddings, creative wedding photographer, best wedding photography, Portland wedding photography,