January 11, 2010
If you haven't been, please drop by my new site, and feel free to drop a comment. Critiques are more than welcome. After over a year it's finally time to start the new decade out with a fresh new arrangement of work and a fresh presentation of katieosgood.com. Although I still like the old site design, this new design, (still in the works btw), should hopefully make it easier for viewers to engage with the photography. The images are much larger, and even better, I have the freedom to add and rearrange photos and tinker with design as I see fit. Indexhibit is really one of the most malleable web applications for designing layouts and graphics as well as functionality for $0.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 1/11/2010
January 4, 2010
I took these a while back and today, I finally got around to really looking at what I had shot, I just couldn't take my eyes of the expressions of these guys (and girl). There are a few more I want to add to make this mini project complete, but for now, these are the first out of my so-called darkroom of an iMac.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 1/04/2010
January 3, 2010
Heeb Magazine sent me to the studio of artist and photographer Daniel Gordon. I had never seriously photographed a fellow photographer before so the experience seemed quite challenging at first, but once I got to his studio was I so excited to see his space. Among the tables and lights, were piles of disfigured past components of his work, torn paper everywhere, a paper, eye, a paper head.
Gordon is a still-life photographer who creates digital dreamscapes within the real world. His mediums are paper, ink, and light, and his tool is the 4x5 camera. He's a truest, even in this age of silicon chips and digital printing, Gordon makes his own c-prints of the final pieces, something that feels rare these days. Nevertheless while I perused his studio and sifted through once main characters of a past still-life I discovered a large format ink jet printer, which he uses in the earlier steps of his process. Well rounded indeed. You can see some of his work here.
Posted by Katie Osgood at 1/03/2010
- Katie Osgood
- Brooklyn, NY
- Welcome to my blog! Here you will find a potpourri of images from my personal and professional life. It should be said, I rarely turn down an opportunity to shoot whether it be a wedding or just a good idea for a portrait for a friend or colleague. On planned photo adventures I most likely have my 5D at my side rockin' my 50mm lens (my fav!), but at the very least I've always got my trusty iPhone with it's arsenal of apps (who says you need 21 mega-pixels to make great images?!). So please, scroll and click around. I hope you enjoy looking at my images as much I as I enjoy making them! If you'd like to contact me about a wedding or event, or if you'd just like to say hi, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com. Thanks!
CHECK 'EM OUT 'CAUSE THEY ROCK
- Kelly Michael Sherman
- Borradori Studio
- Jen O'Sullivan Wedding Photography
- Zack Herrera Photography
- Konrad Brattke
- Bobby Diba Photography
- Jonathan Henry
- Rob Cerrato Graphic Design
- Jesse Merrell
- Brian Walsh Motion Graphics
- Debra Morrison Wedding Photography
- Meghan Mcgarry Photography
- Gretchen Easton Photography
- Ann Mitchell Photography
- Heather East Photography
- Pete Thompson Photo
- Revolater Motion Graphics & Design
- Matthew Hanlon Photography
- Samuel Rhodes
- ▼ 2010 (28)
About This Blog
Thanks for visiting my blog. Brooklyn Wedding photography, New York, Wedding Photography, Los Angeles Wedding Photography, San Francisco wedding Photography, Bay Area wedding photographers, Brooklyn wedding photographer, williamsburg wedding photographer, 11211 wedding photography, Dumbo wedding photography, Southern California wedding photography, Nor cal wedding, Redlands Wedding photographer, Yucaipa Wedding photographer, Pasadena Wedding photographer, Orange County wedding photographer, Kings county wedding Photography, fine art weddings, creative wedding photographer, best wedding photography, Portland wedding photography,