December 3, 2009

Me & Orson Welles- PGA Screening, Q&A






A couple days before Thanksgiving I got to shoot another Q&A for the Producer's Guild. This time was with director Richard Linklater and actor Chistian Mckay who plays Orson Welles in the film Me & Orsen Welles which stars Claire Danes and Zac Efron.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

About Katie

My photo
Brooklyn, NY
Welcome to my blog! Here you will find a potpourri of images from my personal and professional life. It should be said, I rarely turn down an opportunity to shoot whether it be a wedding or just a good idea for a portrait for a friend or colleague. On planned photo adventures I most likely have my 5D at my side rockin' my 50mm lens (my fav!), but at the very least I've always got my trusty iPhone with it's arsenal of apps (who says you need 21 mega-pixels to make great images?!). So please, scroll and click around. I hope you enjoy looking at my images as much I as I enjoy making them! If you'd like to contact me about a wedding or event, or if you'd just like to say hi, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at katie@katieosgood.com. Thanks!

About This Blog

Thanks for visiting my blog. Brooklyn Wedding photography, New York, Wedding Photography, Los Angeles Wedding Photography, San Francisco wedding Photography, Bay Area wedding photographers, Brooklyn wedding photographer, williamsburg wedding photographer, 11211 wedding photography, Dumbo wedding photography, Southern California wedding photography, Nor cal wedding, Redlands Wedding photographer, Yucaipa Wedding photographer, Pasadena Wedding photographer, Orange County wedding photographer, Kings county wedding Photography, fine art weddings, creative wedding photographer, best wedding photography, Portland wedding photography,